Yummmmmm Apple desserts are honestly my favourite!! Something about the cinnamon and apple together, just yum<3.
This recipe was easy, so don't expect any fuss in the kitchen. This would make a perfect breakfast muffin. Mmmmmmmm you all have to try it!
I used plain yogurt and it worked just fine and I also used vegetable oil just because I personally do not like Canola Oil ( where does canola even come from???) If it doesn't make sense to me, I don't use it ;).
Ooooh don't forgot the vanialla extract!! Gotta use that stuff all the time ;)
This is the picture from the site:
And this is my picture:
- 1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped apple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease two 12-hole mini muffin pans or line pans with patty cases. Place the flour, cinnamon and brown sugar in a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Place the yoghurt, milk, egg, oil, apple and strawberries in a separate bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour the yoghurt mixture into the flour mixture and stir with a large spoon or spatula until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin pans. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve warm or store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.